Spring Case Sale
Mix & match bottles of eligible wines for 12-bottle case discounts. 30% off cases for Heritage Club Members, 20% off cases for non-members. Hurry! Sale ends April 30th.
Save the Date!
Summer Winemaker Dinner
Saturday July 18, 2015
Guest Chef from Juban’s
(Baton Rouge, LA)
Decadent Louisiana Menu + Cajun Music Paired with your favorite Markham wines.
BOOK NOW! FULL DETAILS
Harvest Dinner by Tra Vigne
Saturday October 24, 2015
Summer Winemaker Dinner & White Party
Saturday, July 18, 2015 6:00pm-9:00pm - RSVP by July 7, 2015!
Guest Chef from Juban's Restaurant, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Put on your best Summer Whites and join us for our Summer Winemaker Dinner & White Party! Feast on seafood gumbo, ribeye chateaubriand, and other Creole-inspired delicacies while chatting to Winemaker Kimberlee Nicholls and Markham President Bryan del Bondio. All dishes will be prepared by our guest chef from Juban's Restaurant, Baton Rouge, and all paired with your favorite Markham wines. Groove to rockin' Cajun music by T-Luke & The Tight Suits while you immerse yourself in the lively Louisiana Creole culture right here in wine country. Beau Wine Tours is offering our guests a 20% discount! Call 800.387.2328 x1, and mention Markham Winemaker Dinner.
RSVP before July 7, 2015 ***Tickets are non-refundable***
Heritage Club Members $110.00 | Non-members $125.00
You must be logged into a current and valid Heritage Club account to receive the club price in our online store.
Latest News • Press
- Attention MASSACHUSETTS and NORTH DAKOTA - we now ship directly to you! | Shipping Information
- Humorous affection for our Cellar 1879 Red Blend from wine & food writer Taylor Eason | Review
- Wine goddesses Kimberlee of Markham & Elizabeth of Chimney Rock Winery tasting & being interviewed in sunny Florida! | Article
- Kind words and fun photos from recent visitors to the winery on 30dayadventures.ca | Article
- Merlot is back, baby! #MerlotLove for our 2012 Yountville Estate Merlot. Take that, Miles! | Article
- Watch us on Days with Zahrah | See Full Episode
Morning in the Winery
Markham Vineyards President Bryan del Bondio & Winemaker Kimberlee Nicholls hosted Morning in the Winery on Saturday, March 14th. Kim's homemade muffins were a hit, especially while being washed down with her wines! While everyone indulged, Kim explained how Markham has completed the processes of becoming a Napa Green Certified Winery and receiving Napa Green Certified Land designations for Markham's vineyards. The event was complimentary and open to the public. The Morning in the Vineyard program is in partnership with the Napa Valley Vintners Association - read more about it.