- All wine shipments must be signed for by an adult (21+ years) with a valid ID, who is not intoxicated
- We recommend shipping to an address where there is an adult present 9 – 5, Monday – Friday i.e. a business address
- Our couriers will make three delivery attempts before the package is returned to sender
- Wine cannot be shipped to a PO Box or APO/FPO
- Tax varies by address
WHAT WE CAN SHIP WHERE
We can ship all Markham products to these States: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI.
- We can only ship to these states when you are onsite at the winery: DE, RI
- We can only ship non-distributed wines to this state: WY
- Regretfully, due to State regulations, we CANNOT ship ANY wine to the following States: AL, AR, CT, IN, KY, LA, ME, MS, NJ, OH, OK, SD, UT, VT
Your tracking number will be emailed to you when the courier collects your package from us. In the process of delivery, you may be notified of each failed attempt to your account email. If you would like to arrange a redirect, contact customer services before the third attempt, otherwise you may be charged for shipping. Any shipments returned to us will be fully refunded to the credit cardholder less any shipping costs incurred by Markham Vineyards.
You may also follow the status of your order in your Member online profile.
GENERAL SHIPPING OVERVIEW
All packages will originate from California. Wine is shipped via UPS or FedEx and will leave our warehouse typically within 48 hours (times may vary when using Temperature Controlled shipping). We will do our utmost to offer a range of shipping options to best protect your wine package. Please be sure to select the option that works best for you to protect your purchase. Customers will receive an email notifying them of shipment details and tracking numbers when the courier collects their package.
Default shipping via regular ground shipping with FedEx or UPS is available when the weather is less extreme. This is the typical shipping logistic for most of the year. Ground shipping with ice packs will be the default during the Summer months.
Expediated shipping via 2nd Day shipping with FedEx or UPS is available when the weather is less extreme. 2nd Day shipping with ice packs will be available during the Summer months and is recommended for the following States: AZ, CA, CO, ID, NM, NV, OR, WA, WY.
Temperature Controlled Shipping
Wine is perishable. Extreme heat, or cold, can adversely affect wine during transit to your destination. Temperature Controlled shipping can be selected during the Summer months and is recommended for the following States: DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NY, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV. Temperature Controlled shipping typically delivers within 5 to 10 days. The trucks pick up packages once a week on Friday. Order by noon Tuesday PST to ship on Friday.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Any returned shipments will be fully refunded to the credit cardholder less any shipping costs incurred by Markham Vineyards.