As restrictions have changed in California, we’re no longer required to limit to capacity or social distance. However, Napa County is requiring masks to be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status. Rest assured; our staff will continue to host you with the highest standards of quality safety & service. Markham wine tastings celebrate the character of Napa Valley, the distinct regions and our vineyards. Held both indoors in our Historic Stone Cellar and outdoor in our courtyard, each experience is available by reservation Thursday-Monday, 10 am- 3 pm.
If you or anyone in your party have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
REVISED SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Per Napa County guidelines, all guests are required to wear face coverings indoors, except when seated for a tasting.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we kindly request that you continue to wear a face covering on the property when you are not seated.
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes to accommodate all reservations and allow 30 minutes to thoroughly sanitize between sittings.
- No outside food is allowed at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the space.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitization procedures are in place to ensure touchpoints are sanitized and safe, utilizing EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Glassware is washed with 180°F water treatment in our commercial-grade glasswasher.
- Team members are instructed not to come to work if feeling ill.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AT MARKHAM EVENTS
- Proof of full vaccination is required to attend any event within our 2021 – 2022 event season.
- At event entrance, guests are required to provide one of the following with a matching government-issued photo ID:
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo of card)
- California Digital Vaccine Card
- Clear Pass Digital Vaccine Record
Updated November 22, 2021