We’ve creatively reimagined our experiences to meet and exceed best practices for required physical distance to ensure the safety, comfort and enjoyment of our guests and employees.
If you or anyone in your party have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings until seated at their designated tables. Guests can remove face coverings once safely seated but will need to wear them when walking around the property or to the restroom.
- Group size is limited to a maximum of eight people, including non-tasters, children, etc.
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes to accommodate all reservations and allow 30 minutes to thoroughly sanitize between sittings.
- Team members will wear masks at all times
- Offerings are designed to limit glassware use
- Bottles and service items will be sanitized regularly
- Traffic flow throughout the space has been carefully planned, and seating arrangements have been reconfigured to ensure a minimum physical distance of six feet between other parties.
- Please do not move furniture.
- Ensure all members of your group, including children, respect the minimum physical distance.
- Please limit restroom use to one customer at a time.
- No outside food or dogs allowed at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the space.
- Credit cards are required. To limit contact, cash cannot be accepted at this time.
Updated April 4, 2021
Our service has been modified to limit contact. Our wine guides will be wearing masks and gloves. To prevent cross-contamination between guests:
- Extensive cleaning and sanitization procedures are in place to ensure touch points are sanitized and safe, utilizing EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Glassware is washed with 180°F water treatment in our commercial-grade glass washer.
- Procedures are in place to limit contact with and sanitation of Point of Sale devices.
- Team members are instructed not to come to work if feeling ill, and temperatures are checked daily.