As restrictions are now lifted in California, we’re no longer required to limit to capacity or social distance. As well, fully vaccinated guests don’t need to wear masks. Rest assured; our staff will continue to host you with the highest standards of quality safety & service. Markham wine tastings celebrate the character of Napa Valley, the distinct regions and our vineyards. Held both indoor and outdoor, each experience is available by reservation Thursday-Monday, 10 am- 3 pm.
If you or anyone in your party have any symptoms of illness, please delay your visit.
REVISED SAFETY GUIDELINES
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we kindly request that you continue to wear a face covering.
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes to accommodate all reservations and allow 30 minutes to thoroughly sanitize between sittings.
- No outside food is allowed at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the space.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitization procedures are in place to ensure touchpoints are sanitized and safe, utilizing EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Glassware is washed with 180°F water treatment in our commercial-grade glasswasher.
- Team members are instructed not to come to work if feeling ill.
Updated July 12, 2021